Easy start / Hard start?

zaragozaram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything less then 7 I'd be guttered. 5 points is not the end of the world I guess but should be aiming higher.

If we get 7 or 9 points from our first 3 games that would in all honesty be a phenomenal achievement for Clement and the team. Lots of players that haven't played competitively together, with a head coach who hasn't coached competitively in his own right, against teams that have changed enough over the summer for us to not know a great deal about how they'll set up and where their strengths/weaknesses are. You might be aiming a little high.

I'd be very happy with 5 points, personally.

If we get 7 or 9 points from our first 3 games that would in all honesty be a phenomenal achievement for Clement and the team. Lots of players that haven't played competitively together, with a head coach who hasn't coached competitively in his own right, against teams that have changed enough over the summer for us to not know a great deal about how they'll set up and where their strengths/weaknesses are. You might be aiming a little high.

I'd be very happy with 5 points, personally.

Yeah I understand the logic behind thinking we should get around 5 points mark.Unbeaten would be nice with 2/3 clean sheets.

We shouldn't be aiming for a point against boro though, we're at home!

If we were away then fair enough but given the squad we now have we should be aiming to take points off them, not be happy with not losing, boro should be relieved to come away from the ipro with a point.

I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be aiming for 9 points from the first 3 games given that the first game is away but against "poor" opposition and the next 2 are at home. We're the favourites in this league for a reason and gave better opponents in Villarreal and Utrecht a run for their money in pre season, we need to be aiming a lot higher.

A lot of people seem to think that the Charlton game is already won. They've made some real shrewd signings over the summer and I can actually see them being the surprise package this season. Then again I backed Wigan to win the league last year, so what do I know?

should be capable of winning all games,sure there will be a few surprises along the way and no doubt points dropped that should never have been,will be placing a substantial bet on all Derby league games this season and expect to  have a great Xmas courtesy of bet 365

Think Leeds will be a surprise team this season and probably be close to the play offs ,Burnley ,IPswich Qpr all overrated and don't think they will perform better than upper mid table. All of you going to the game tomorrow enjoy the victory

Archived