Can anyone help?

ollycutts1982

i am in the middle of building a bar in my back garden and my idea is to kit the walls out with Derby shirts. I was hoping some fellow members might be able to help supply some shirts. I'm not a charity nor am I a millionaire but just wondered what you guys had? 

Thanks in advance. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am in the middle of building a bar in my back garden and my idea is to kit the walls out with Derby shirts. I was hoping some fellow members might be able to help supply some shirts. I'm not a charity nor am I a millionaire but just wondered what you guys had? 

Thanks in advance. 

I ain't got any shirts, but this is my garden bar.

South Derbyshire Ram gave me the signed framed picture, so there are some kind souls out there.

image.jpg

I ain't got any shirts, but this is my garden bar.

South Derbyshire Ram gave me the signed framed picture, so there are some kind souls out there.

image.jpg

Nice, very nice. One thing is for sure I won't be posting any pics of mine when it's done. Thinking of getting some memorabilia in there too. Got to be done for Euros next year. 

if it were not for the disco ball I'd say probably best derby garden bar in the world :whistle:

you don't want to see the disco lights and smoke machine in full action then!:D

Olly, what you're building is a great thing, it's my ManCave and Everyman needs somewhere to go.

(shame the kids get sent down to me though):pinch:

Olly, what you're building is a great thing, it's my ManCave and Everyman needs somewhere to go.

I've got a smoke machine.

You put the paper in carefully, a bit of bacca, lick, roll and job done.

That's the idea, my retreat from the stresses of life. It's coming on nicely. Going to raid my folks loft tomorrow, I'm sure they've held onto stuff I hoarded there before I moved out. 

Archived