Derby Mad

i-Ram

Don't post on it, but I sometimes poke my nose into the other camp to see how things are over there. Not happy today - I think Daveo has given them some advice on how to upgrade the platform. Boy the natives are restless. Quite funny really.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're wrong, I didn't create this software and the problems we had were on several sites as it the software had teething problems the same way as Derby Mad are having now.

I have sympathy for the mods over there as people just throw their toys out the pram rather than politely make the issues known and patiently wait for them to be fixed.

I'm sure in time the issues will be fixed with the developers working in the background. I hope they do as well because a club this size needs several fan forums which all offer something a little different. 

I think you're wrong, I didn't create this software and the problems we had were on several sites as it the software had teething problems the same way as Derby Mad are having now.

I have sympathy for the mods over there as people just throw their toys out the pram rather than politely make the issues known and patiently wait for them to be fixed.

I'm sure in time the issues will be fixed with the developers working in the background. I hope they do as well because a club this size needs several fan forums which all offer something a little different. 

You are wasted in Grimsby Daveo. You should be working for the UN with your diplomacy skills.  They need posters like me over there, but I am happy here continuing to be patient waiting for the issues to be fixed.

Editor fixes will be out in the next couple of updates, sometime next month I'm guessing. 

Some new features in the pipeline as well which look pretty awesome.

We are the best forum so I understand why you want to stay.

I would rather eat my own testicles than run a forum, people take offence on the slightest remark and then moan when an update doesn't work, its a thankless task.

this is one of the better run forums online, admin keep you in the loop on downtime and when updates are due.

If you look what they are doing it's not actually bad...when they fix the issues. Was looking earlier, they have made the move to a responsive design for mobile/tablet users which is needed now, the old version was terrible zooming in and out on your phone. Actually looks pretty good on mobile, bit too much space wasted at the top mind you.

It is amazing how irate people can get over what is a free forum, like the developers thought I know we'll piss everyone off with this broken forum, lose members, views, ad revenue. It's also the summer, not a great deal to talk about, most signings are done, kits have been revealed, couple of pre season friendlies left before any real new talking points begin. 

Good dose of fresh air is needed whilst they work things out.

I would rather eat my own testicles than run a forum, people take offence on the slightest remark and then moan when an update doesn't work, its a thankless task.

this is one of the better run forums online, admin keep you in the loop on downtime and when updates are due.

arselick of the month award goes to...................

Archived