Gaming

SaintRam

9 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

I was online with a mate on Diablo 3...I was heard talking about some legendary pants I found. I couldn't explain my excitement very well.

They don't understand what we go through mate. How many times have we saved the world? Sometimes the galaxy? 

52 minutes ago, Broderick said:

:( Does this mean less rocket league for you?

Haha possibly. 

Not for long though. 

I have a lot of WoW stuff already going on in anticipation of the new expansion, so my Rocket League's already getting pegged back. I still plat at least 3 ranked solo games a day though. 

I'll probably spend more of my time on WoW until the weekend and then play Deus Ex and Worms on Sat/Sun before all the Americans come online. 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally 'finished' Fallout 4 last week.  I have been playing it exclusively since Christmas (at my age I can't cope with alternating between games' controls) and racked up about 14 days worth of playing time.

I have to say it was perhaps the best game I have ever played - it was my first Fallout game.

I am now playing Uncharted 4, having loved the previous 3 games.  Up to chapter 13 so far.

18 minutes ago, David said:

Picked up a 3DS XL as I had a craving for Mario Kart, those things are hard to hold, never have I felt too old for gaming, designed for kids hands ?

I downloaded an emulator onto my Kindle the other week, worked like a charm.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

I downloaded an emulator onto my Kindle the other week, worked like a charm.

Not got a Kindle, Apple haven't made one yet.

Seriously tho why hasn't Nintendo taken the plunge into iOS and Android, both could easily run Mario Kart and other classics, straight up £9.99 per game, no in app purchases they would kill it in the app stores.

Donkey Kong, Super Mario.....it's not like they have to design a whole new game either.

Madness why they are being so stubborn. 

9 minutes ago, David said:

Don't see why any NES game wouldn't suit touch screen mobiles, was only 4 directions and 2 buttons

it's the directional system, a d-pad on touch screens can be a bit unresponsive. Fine for any game which isn't critical on quick responses.

1 hour ago, David said:

Not got a Kindle, Apple haven't made one yet.

Seriously tho why hasn't Nintendo taken the plunge into iOS and Android, both could easily run Mario Kart and other classics, straight up £9.99 per game, no in app purchases they would kill it in the app stores.

Donkey Kong, Super Mario.....it's not like they have to design a whole new game either.

Madness why they are being so stubborn. 

I don't know how much you read RE the gaming industry, but Nintendo as a company are a little bit mad. As are Konami. Decision making is absolutely bizarre 

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

... and EA :ph34r:

EA make decisions that screw us over, they make decisions to get angry about, but you can see how they got to them. Just some guys in suits who want more money immediately.

Nintendo and Konami etc. make decisions that clearly and unequivocally negatively effect their own business AS WELL as anger their fans and it's utterly bizarre.