WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Mafiabob

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget where they are, where have you been?

Miller never played...he just appeared.

Occasionally would run across pitch in a hurried fashion as if he needed a pi$$ so desperately he could not possibly to consider passing.  Then he would sigh ( like DEL ) and occasionally summon the energy to wave his hands in disgust

Miller never played...he just appeared.

Occasionally would run across pitch in a hurried fashion as if he needed a pi$$ so desperately he could not possibly to consider passing.  Then he would sigh ( like DEL ) and occasionally summon the energy to wave his hands in disgust

it's funny you say that. I can remember at the time arguing this very thing. My opinion was that he was conning the fans by moving his legs fast which made it look like he was running, when he was hardly actually moving! People disagreed with me a lot.

thats the one!

Just checked his stats on wikipedia, not as prolific as i thought - 11 goals in 55 for Motherwell.

In fairness that earned him a transfer to Legia Warsaw which is a pretty big move, didnt work out though, only scored 2 in 33 appearances for them... Currently on loan at a team called Sarpsborg!

thats the one!

Just checked his stats on wikipedia, not as prolific as i thought - 11 goals in 55 for Motherwell.

In fairness that earned him a transfer to Legia Warsaw which is a pretty big move, didnt work out though, only scored 2 in 33 appearances for them... Currently on loan at a team called Sarpsborg!

Still managed to steal a couple of caps for Estonia though. Crazy.

Some recent-ish past players for you...

Nacer Barazite - now plays for FC Utretch

Craig Fagan - now plays for Brunei DPMM FC in malaysia

Paul Connolly - now plays for Luton

Stephen Pearson signed for Motherwell in Jan from Kerala Blasters in India lol

Jose Junior ... JUNIOR JUNIOR JUNIOR! still playing!! somehow. Signed for Juazeirense this year. 2 in 2.

it's funny you say that. I can remember at the time arguing this very thing. My opinion was that he was conning the fans by moving his legs fast which made it look like he was running, when he was hardly actually moving! People disagreed with me a lot.

he moved his legs quick to "trick" defenders. His speed was not quick in reality, and he was more often than not going across the pitch so defenders had little concern what he was doing

Archived