BottrillRAM

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assistant coach

Goalkeeper coach

I think that's about it

We already got fitness coach.

Glover's replacement will do well for under 21s imo.

:) 

John Peacock is lined up of sure, not certain why this hasn't been announced, probably sorting out Simmo to Newcastle first.

Thought I'd missed a press release when this popped up 

John Peacock is lined up of sure, not certain why this hasn't been announced, probably sorting out Simmo to Newcastle first.

I've heard a couple of things about Simpson now discussing staying at Derby. But whatever, sure we'll find out soon.

oh and you will probably find SDSR is somebody very much ITK.

I know he is. I was just pointing out that you'd clearly just got it from there, rather than trying to pass it out as your own 'feeling'.

I know he is. I was just pointing out that you'd clearly just got it from there, rather than trying to pass it out as your own 'feeling'.

Well no, I actually thought there would be a change last last season. Lee Glover is a nice guy and I feel for him, especially as we finished 3rd this year which was a pleasant surprise.

As Owen Bradley says, the announcement of Paul Simpson's departure leaves the floor open for the announcement of the new staff.

Steve Nicholson expects the new staff announcement to be made tomorrow (as did most of us). So we can all go to bed.

Archived