Who will finish in Top 3 of the Championship

Curtains

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mings wasn't that important for them, he was a very good player, but a bit inconsistent for Ipswich and they have adequate replacement in Ryan Fraser and Jonathan Parr. I think their strikers will do just fine and with the addition of Brett Pitman they have a very good strike force. 

QPR have bought some very decent players this window, I can't see them crumbling, but they wont get in the play offs, probably mid table. 

And Boro have lost Bamford and a lot of the players they had on loan wont be playing for them, they might not even sign Vossen. Unless they sign a decent striker I can't see them doing that well.

They won't. It's like Bryson. The pair of them will not get anywhere near the amount of goals between them. They may have a new addition but I consider them to be weaker than last season. Mostly due to the age of some players and how well some of them did last season. 

QPR are not signing anyone decent compared to who they are losing and will continue to lose. Too much chop and change and it is hard to go from losing most games to winning most in the space of a few months. 

Boro have but they have a solid setup and I can see them adding to that with some key loan signings. 

Interestingly, on the oneboro version of this thread, as well as having Boro and Derby in the mix a lot of them also have F*rest. Have I missed something?

Archived