Richard Keogh

Smiffy2491

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but that's the way I see it .

Would be best for the player as well IMO to sell him. 

Why would it be best for the player?

Just support him rather abuse him would be better.

You can tell our fans till you are blue in the face to support Keogh. But they wont. 

I agree he is our beat defender but I also agree that a move would be good for him. 

As much as you say "lets support him" it wont change a thing mate. Majority of our fans prey on every little mistake he makes because of Wembley.

This will never end whilst he is here.

Also our of all our defenders he will command the biggest transfer fee. 

Ideally id sell Shotton because he adds nothing to this side. Hes awful.

Id sell Bucko too. I want him to stay. I love the bloke. But lets face it. If Shackell comes in he could be 4th choice. Which isnt fair on him. 

Saw he was linked with Birmingham. That would be a great move for him imo. 

I cant see why there is so much love for Keogh

I never boo our players - ever but if he left tomorrow does anyone seriously think it would dent our prospects? At best he is an average player - readily replaceable...I still believe we have players already at the club who will prove to be a mile better.

last season its hard for anyone to justify that he was rarely better than average and often poor (he wasnt alone at the back in that respect but this thread is about Keogh)

If we get anything for him would be happy to see him go because (to me) there is nothing about his game that would be missed..

Archived