Glastonbury 2015!

South Ram

Jamie T was fantastic, although i don't feel like i've missed out too much as i was fortunate enough to see him on his latest tour and when he headlined the John peel tent in 2010. 

Chemical Brothers have been mint so far and it's the first time i've been annoyed at not being their this year. Looking forward to seeing Jamie XX and The Maccabees sets when i get a spare hour or so. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought Kanye was fantastic but maybe I'd already made my mind up before he hit the stage as I'm a big fan..... perhaps the same could be said for those who've slated the man.

is there anyone out there that was impartial (i.e didn't hate or love the guy before) who can give a balanced review on his performance?

i thought Kanye was fantastic but maybe I'd already made my mind up before he hit the stage as I'm a big fan..... perhaps the same could be said for those who've slated the man.

is there anyone out there that was impartial (i.e didn't hate or love the guy before) who can give a balanced review on his performance?

He was bloody awful

If i'd have used the n word as much as he did i'd get 2 months inside

I'm a hip hop fan, but not a Kanye fan.

But the performance was unreal. That staging was phenomenal and the controversy is exactly what he wants. All these people slating him is exactly what he wanted.

I have absolutley no thoughts on the guy at all, i didnt think i een knewone of his songs....tuns out i knew quite a few, some of them i liked too.

I thought his show was really awful, boring actually. It started prmisingly with the lights etc but then it was all much the same untl he got in the cherry picker..!

Compare this to Pharell Williams (who is also have no thoughts on at all) his performance of "happy" wa one of the hightlights of the entire weekend.

Archived