First Season Ticket.... at 42

drgoodspeak

Where is he when we are ****

Let's face it, we aren't exactly pulling up trees as a football club now are we. 

All this excitement around because we've signed a few players that are available merely because others deem them surplus to requirements. 

Gone fishin'... 

Still, miles better than the turgid rubbish we were served up under 'get it in the corners' Nigel, eh?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gone fishin'... 

Still, miles better than the turgid rubbish we were served up under 'get it in the corners' Nigel, eh?

Absolutely. But then again, Nigel spent nothing and the expectations were nothing more than to keep the club from sinking.

Different era for the club nowadays,eh...

Absolutely. But then again, Nigel spent nothing and the expectations were nothing more than to keep the club from sinking.

Different era for the club nowadays,eh...

I wonder what would have happened if Nig had been backed to bring in targets like Hooper when he wanted them.

Have an ST next season but this will probably be the first season since I was 5 (derr derr derr derr etc) that I'll go to about half the games.

Just finished Uni and getting released into the big bad world, and if I get one of the London jobs I won't be able to afford to go to every game.

So my opinions will only be about half as valid.

Have an ST next season but this will probably be the first season since I was 5 (derr derr derr derr etc) that I'll go to about half the games.

Just finished Uni and getting released into the big bad world, and if I get one of the London jobs I won't be able to afford to go to every game.

So my opinions will only be about half as valid.

I made the rookie mistake of maintaining my season ticket in my first few years in London (30 now and 23 ST years behind me... feel a bit sad that I may have started going the same season as @Derby_EnglandLoyal...) 

Broke myself by not being able to afford a holiday that year... It was dark times... Especially since Derby tried to make my life easier by getting 11 points and dropping out of the league early enough that I SHOULD really have stopped going the back half of the season... For some reason I didn't though...

I made the rookie mistake of maintaining my season ticket in my first few years in London (30 now and 23 ST years behind me... feel a bit sad that I may have started going the same season as @Derby_EnglandLoyal...) 

Broke myself by not being able to afford a holiday that year... It was dark times... Especially since Derby tried to make my life easier by getting 11 points and dropping out of the league early enough that I SHOULD really have stopped going the back half of the season... For some reason I didn't though...

Err why?

Archived