Mark Warburton to Glasgow Rangers

Ovis aries

I happened to be in Monaco as a child when Rangers played there in 2000. Vile vile people, taking such delight in singing about killing my catholic brothers. Disgusting club.

The only difference between the two clubs is that Rangers fans embrace their scummy ways, Celtic fans think they are saints.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I happened to be in Monaco as a child when Rangers played there in 2000. Vile vile people, taking such delight in singing about killing my catholic brothers. Disgusting club.

The only difference between the two clubs is that Rangers fans embrace their scummy ways, Celtic fans think they are saints.

​These are the same vile cretins that waved Israeli flags at the Ipro while Israel was massacring 2500 civilians that July. Scum of the Earth. Wish nothing but misery on their pathetic shambles of a football club. 

Celtic fans showing support for the PLO and the IRA, salt of the earth them fellas ;)

*Some.

Think you will find a lot are embarrassed and don't join in with that crap, can point you in the direction of the small corner of the ground that do tho.

Sorry, what relevance does this have? You don't have to pick a side, they're both scum

Hey totally this mate, but I do have Scottish relatives that are are stornch rangers fans, but I can assure you they don,t carry Israeli flags or join in with bigomist chanting, they are respectable hard working folk, much like a great number of Celtic supporters are, however...yes Rangers have many idiots which quite a few people on here were expressing.....but so do Celtic, and watching a European game on telly between Celtic and whoever it was they were playing and hearing not from a small corner, but the vast majority..."we"ll support the IRA" quite frankly ***** me off

I hope all Derby fans aren't judged by the Collymore chant......

Whats up with this 3rd rate forum, why has the person's quote, who i quoted, disappeared into cybersville. 

Daveo needs to take on board the leadership lessons we picked up today.

Archived