If you could take time...

Mafiabob

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update... I've now raised £275 for Addenbrooks Charitable Trust...

If you can please take time to read in the link why I'm running the Derby Ramathon for ACT that would be great. If you can spare anything that would be amazing thank you! X

Regards The Mafia

http://www.justgiving.com/andrew-margett2

1hr 58 ish.... Had to have a piddle at around 10 miles in some nettles. Had to walk between 11-12 miles. The heat made it a big struggle! THANKYOU for all your kind messages of support and donations to Addenbrooks Charitable Trust... Really appreciate it xxxxxxxxxx

1hr 58 ish.... Had to have a piddle at around 10 miles in some nettles. Had to walk between 11-12 miles. The heat made it a big struggle! THANKYOU for all your kind messages of support and donations to Addenbrooks Charitable Trust... Really appreciate it xxxxxxxxxx

​I was about half an hour behind you, but I am old and knackered :-). I enjoyed the course this year more than last. The heat did make it tough for the last couple of miles. Well done Mafiabob and good that you are raising a few quid for a worthy cause.

​I was about half an hour behind you, but I am old and knackered :-). I enjoyed the course this year more than last. The heat did make it tough for the last couple of miles. Well done Mafiabob and good that you are raising a few quid for a worthy cause.

Thanks. I was fine up until Elvaston Castle. After that I was really struggling! Thank you and well done too 

Must have been around me. Have Plantar Fasciitis in my left foot and the pain really kicked in around The time of leaving Elvaston Castle. The Derwent section was some of the worst pain I've been in but battled through to the end.

Must have been around me. Have Plantar Fasciitis in my left foot and the pain really kicked in around The time of leaving Elvaston Castle. The Derwent section was some of the worst pain I've been in but battled through to the end.

​Ouch!! That is painful, well done on getting through that. Take a look at James Dunne's Kinetic Revolution on FB. He puts some really good stuff on there on injuries and strengthening for running.

Archived