The 1884 Group

Some flags made it into SW corner & most were put into a pile on the way out.

Mrs Barnsley advised a couple of potential "take homers" to make sure they left them in the ground

And they did without any issues.

As for moaners, I had a real bell end behind me who was at it for the whole game, jesus fella if

you hate it so much save yourself 25 quid and stay at freakin home.

Appreciated the effort 1884 have put in, keep it up guys.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could put flags around the stadium so there will be more of an atmosphere in the west,east and north stands because in those stands the atmosphere is still a bit dead but a big improvement in the iPro atmosphere, well done to the 1884 group!!!!

The north stand is the family area so inevitably it's going to be quieter in there. You also get tourists in this stand because it's cheaper.

The west stand is more older supporters and also middle aged with children. Some of these children in time will move to the singing section I'm sure. 

I sit in the west stand and don't really want my lad singing 'if you don't ##### bounce your a red' or even hearing anybody close by singing it, or the one where Collymore had an accident. Derby don't seem to sing any good songs anymore for everybody to join in which is a shame. 

Some people need to realise that everybody isn't like them and others have different ways of doing things.

The whole thing of leaving early too, what is that about. We leave early to enjoy the rest of the night with family and not stuck in a car park for an hour.

One suggestion. On anything you have printed, get it looking right before printing. To me, that envelope looks bad and not that of an organised group. Contents doesnt need a capital C and it looks silly how the text is formatted to the left but there is space on each line. I noticed it on another picture that has been posted, the flyer I believe it was.

I know it sounds nit-picky in the grand scheme of things but getting these small things right now help with your image going forward, especially when dealing with other organisations.

Did you take that photo? Mind me using it for my blogspot match report? (when I get home and can write it up!)

Yep, i took it from me seat in SS, feel free to use it if it helps.

One suggestion. On anything you have printed, get it looking right before printing. To me, that envelope looks bad and not that of an organised group. Contents doesnt need a capital C and it looks silly how the text is formatted to the left but there is space on each line. I noticed it on another picture that has been posted, the flyer I believe it was.

I know it sounds nit-picky in the grand scheme of things but getting these small things right now help with your image going forward, especially when dealing with other organisations.

the font used didn't format correctly when someone printed them. Most people got one which was all in capitals using the standard font we've used.

We had 3 people doing 3000 envelopes in 6 days so it was a case of needs must this time, but I take your point.

the font used didn't format correctly when someone printed them. Most people got one which was all in capitals using the standard font we've used.

We had 3 people doing 3000 envelopes in 6 days so it was a case of needs must this time, but I take your point.

I didn't notice the Capital letter to be honest, even if I did I wouldn't have Cared! Just Chuck the Confetti!! :D

Just want to put in record thanks for radio derby and the Darby Telegraph who are both getting involved trying to help us get the flags back.

We saw a few ppl taking the flags with them when they left. 

Fetch em back please lads, they're needed!!

We want to have flags out every game, increase the number we have and spread round the stadium, but all depends on people leaving them and continuing to support us with donations.

Gofundme.com/1884group if you're feeling generous!

Other ideas like confetti, card displays, giant banners will be every few games or so

Archived