Real Madrid vs Juventus

ramit

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like both teams, so many players who I genuinely love watching (many will say that Barcelona are a better team, but I don't enjoy watching them). Hope Real win though, such a beautiful team  

Could very well come back to bite me but whenever I've seen Pogba play, he's been absolute garbage. I don't get the hype.

That stupid pillock that would not give Evra the ball should be thrown out of the ground the ****.

​Yep, an insolent little pile of manure, i was shouting at him all kinds of colorful expletives.  Juventus need to up their game in the second half.  Pirlo's deliveries have been uncharacteristically off the mark so far and Tevez mostly falling over his own feet.

Could very well come back to bite me but whenever I've seen Pogba play, he's been absolute garbage. I don't get the hype.

​Pogba has been nothing special so far, but as you wrote it could come back to bite us to count him out before the final whistle.

Juventus did enough, it will be a clash of styles in the final.  Could be quite a game.  It's as if Ronaldo read our comments, he ran straight into the tunnel at the whistle.  Oh well, some other time then.

I think Real Madrid not going through is best all round. 

From a Barcelona point of view, Juve are the easier opposition. From a neutral point of view, it's a different final and won't feature all the normal handbags and Ronaldo/Messi comparisons of an El Clasico.

I didn't get to watch the game, but I'm surprised RM didn't make it. They strike me as the most dominant team in the world when it comes to creating chances, but they're not clinical enough and sloppy at the back.

Barcelona are better at both ends of the pitch, but Real Madrid I think dominate games more. Selling Angel di Maria cost them.

Real Madrid were the better team in this game and came close to scoring a second goal a few times but luck was with Juve, especially for their equalizer, the ball falling kindly near the penalty spot for Morata after a scramble in the box.

Archived