What Needs Improving

ramit

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What needs to be done.

If he plays the same system, then new right back, could try Ssewankambo, would like to see Roos given a go in goal. New left sided central defender who is a leader and  captain. A new left back. A new wide player to replace jamie ward unless calero is good enough and a striker who is like chris martin as back up.

If he went for wing backs then new CB, LB and back up for chris martin.

To fund these new signings sell Keogh, Forsyth and Sammon.

​Absolute ********.

If it's our fault. If fans are really that important, how about they start offering us the same monetary incentives the players get?

​They do already.

Oh wait, you don't get paid for your support?

Must be a half fan.

We need two or three new defenders,and start from the back,when we start transfer activity

​We need a complete new back five. Grant needs replacing. The only defender on the books at the moment that I would hang on to is Buxton. Thorne in my opinion is another Commons and will only perform when his contract is coming to an end and he needs to shop window himself. A croc imo. Prove me wrong George!

I would sell any of this current team if the price was right as they have shafted us fans this season. For what ever reason they had . You don't go from world beaters to one of the worst teams in the league overnight.

The players should hang their heads and **** off.

​We need a complete new back five. Grant needs replacing. The only defender on the books at the moment that I would hang on to is Buxton. Thorne in my opinion is another Commons and will only perform when his contract is coming to an end and he needs to shop window himself. A croc imo. Prove me wrong George!

I would sell any of this current team if the price was right as they have shafted us fans this season. For what ever reason they had . You don't go from world beaters to one of the worst teams in the league overnight.

The players should hang their heads and **** off.

​If the players did what you wished, that would please you, but you are just one person.

If you actually did what you are advocating the players do and **** off yourself, you would in all likelihood please hundreds of contributors to this message board.

This is finally your opportunity to make a contribution - don't spurn it.

In an ideal world a new goalkeeper, a new rb , 2 new cbs, new lb, another defensive midfielder, 2 wingers, backup striker.

Sigh. 

Goalkeeper: We don't need a new goalkeeper, would be a stupid waste of money on a position that really isn't the problem.

Defence: 1 left sided CB to replace Whitbread and a new RB.

Midfielder: 1 new CM and 1 new CDM. We all realise how important the holding role is for our side and we can't rely on an injury prone Thorne (who should be first choice) and a 35 year old. We got to sell Bryson and get a new CM who adds grit and determination as McClaren says we need a 'leader' who will push the team on. 

Wingers: Try and get Tom Ince preferably and would love to see some youth players pushed through like Calero and Santos

Strikers: Try and get Bent on a permanent if not maybe get someone like Chris Wood.

​If the players did what you wished, that would please you, but you are just one person.

If you actually did what you are advocating the players do and **** off yourself, you would in all likelihood please hundreds of contributors to this message board.

This is finally your opportunity to make a contribution - don't spurn it.

​In my opinion the players decided that they weren't going to play for the manager. After the Newcastle saga, the influx of new players also pushed a lot of noses out , I believe that they deliberately made life difficult for MacClaren . The capitulation was ridiculous. Martins interview after the Reading game said it all. 

I am one person Eddie with one opinion, mine.  Just like you. 

How is this my final opportunity to make a contribution? Who the **** are you?

​In my opinion the players decided that they weren't going to play for the manager. After the Newcastle saga, the influx of new players also pushed a lot of noses out , I believe that they deliberately made life difficult for MacClaren . The capitulation was ridiculous. Martins interview after the Reading game said it all. 

You think the players didn't want promotion?! 

If their attitudes are as bad as you're suggesting then how did they come to be playing Championship football in front of 30,000 people and being paid about £10,000 per week. 

People always think you need to remind footballers what this game means and what that game means. You don't.  They pressure themselves in the vast majority of cases. 

They don't get sympathy because of the money they're on. But they do make sacrifices. They do work hard and they do care (if for different reasons sometimes). Here's where everyone shouts "Well i'll swap". Me too. But they don't complain about their job do they? But they do, like any athlete, detest defeat. They hate losing. Their whole lIves have been a competition. Just like other athletes. They have had to leave clubs, people and places they were happy. They had to watch mates go off on nights out, holidays etc. 

Basically you can have all the talent in the world but you get nowhere without hard work and commitment in any job. 

I don't believe you could be on the verge of promotion to the Premier League and sabotage yourself. 

I didn't say that it was your 'final chance to make a contribution' - I said that this was 'finally your chance to make a contribution'. You probably take your opinion and yourself far too seriously.

Archived