Awards night

TopRam

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im amazed Bryson v watford wasnt goal of the season.

Um but they don't like bryson do they.

same last year when his super team goal v yeovil was omitted from the goal of the season contest. 

I am glad to hear reports of there still being some good feeling amongst the players BTW. Perhaps the pressure being gone for now will heal a lot and help make next season one full of the good lurvin Derby County 

​My view is that the #ITK stories of McClaren having 'lost the dressing room' were just that - stories. I think if that ever was the case, then either McClaren or a number of players would have been out the club before their feet would have touched the floor, or the atmosphere last night would have been far from amicable.

​My view is that the #ITK stories of McClaren having 'lost the dressing room' were just that - stories. I think if that ever was the case, then either McClaren or a number of players would have been out the club before their feet would have touched the floor, or the atmosphere last night would have been far from amicable.

Sounds far fetched. Maybe Buxton just likes beer a lot more than coffee.

Sounds far fetched. Maybe Buxton just likes beer a lot more than coffee.

​True - and so he should.

Biggest problem I have with many of the people who came out with these #ITK snippets is that I think that a lot of them are prats, and nothing I've read has persuaded me that first impression is wrong.

Yet.

Archived