Has the champoionship split into two

davenportram

Is that the one he scored in? 

What's our record? 4-6-4?

Wins v Bournemouth H, Watford A, Ipswich A, Wolves H

Losses v Boro x2, Brentford (ironically when we deserved better), Wolves A.

Unbeaten v Norwich, Ipswich, Bournemouth and Watford.

I've just made myself scared of Boro who I think are the easiest to play of the top 4.

Play Offs this season are going to be very hard to pick. Bookies will go with form.

​Yes , right on half time just after Butland saved the penalty

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The accounts aren't a guide to anything. The figures are all made up by men with rubber heads. 

The league has been pretty entertaining i think. 

Certainly not shiite.

even blackpool - who were shiite - tried to pass it around at times.

Brentford were good.

Norwich were good

most teams seem to try and play decent football.

i've enjoyed it.

Yes, clearly. But it's only one season and who knows what it'll be like next season. 

I wouldn't worry about next season mate.

the Earth will be struck by a huge asteroid before then and everything will be smashed into oblivion; and in the final three minutes before impact people will still be coming on here to have the last word on whether nigel was negative, keogh was craap, or whether Schteve is still going to Newcastle. 

I wouldn't worry about next season mate.

the Earth will be struck by a huge asteroid before then and everything will be smashed into oblivion; and in the final three minutes before impact people will still be coming on here to have the last word on whether nigel was negative, keogh was craap, or whether Schteve is still going to Newcastle. 

You joke, but I can see me giving my family one last hug, and then checking my phone over my wife's shoulder. And I don't think I'm the only one.

I was a bit concerned at the fair play rules but I think it has done a lot of good, we have Bournemouth that are a cracking side but absolutely tiny, it is making the division more competitive and you wouldn't think so with the likes of last years crop firmly in the lower reaches of the prem but within time it should make a difference, it also gives teams with a good coach/manager the right to go up with merit and not financial clout.

​I hate all the "cracking little side bournemouth" "havent spent anything" "be great to see them in the premiershite" etc etc.... they have spent millions....bankrolled totally. personally, without meanign to sound like that crack pot Keegan, i would love it if they ended up in the play offs and we got them at Wembley.......love it!

Archived