Vital point because...

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackpool 1 up at Ipswich!

Get back to basics, put players in their correct positions, take Forsyth out, back to 4-3-3, get a win (hopefully) on Tuesday and get Hughes back for Hudds away.

I'm just a bit baffled as to how we've stuck with 4-3-3 throughout injury after injury, and yet we changed formation 3 times today in one match. All permutations seemed to fail, and the players seemed as confused by it as me. Just seems like MacClaren is losing the plot

I'm just a bit baffled as to how we've stuck with 4-3-3 throughout injury after injury, and yet we changed formation 3 times today in one match. All permutations seemed to fail, and the players seemed as confused by it as me. Just seems like MacClaren is losing the plot

I have to agree with this, although we have played ok 'at times' with the diamond which has possibly clouded Macs judgement.

When u are out of form and low on confidence stick to what u know best, and that is 4 3 3

Last minute equaliser against a promotion rival and stay in 5th place. Nothing bad to take from it as far as I'm concerned. Don't really know why people are moaning and booing.

​Actually, yes I do. Spoilt children forgetting there are 24 teams in the league that also want to win games.

Archived