Our run-in

mcsilks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im confident we'll pick up our scoring form again, its the other end that worries me. We have to be 3-0 up to be comfortable but its been like that for years.

On current form we must be worse than every team in the league I'd think, would imagine Blackpool have a better recent record. Don't think it matters a huge amount who you play in this league as theres very little between top and bottom, plus Derby seem to struggle against some of the weakest sides.

Fulham have barely won before or after we played them yet played us off the park, also Wigan taking the points at Derby was their only win for absolutely ages either side of it. If we can get the better players out and it has to be a big if for the remaining games then we should get in the playoffs but I would doubt we could get automatic unless we completely turn it around and others implode.

Hughes could also end up missing 2 of the games if he gets booked in the next matches and you cant really rely on Thorne playing them all, nor Martin given the way some seem to be talking of his injury as if his leg is still half hanging off.

i think with martin and thorne back we could possibly go on and win all of our remaining games, it is certainly not out of the question and with a bit of luck it could end very well.

millwall are doing us a favour right now, 2-0 up against brentford

bournmouth just stopped boro going 8 points clear of us

watford vs ipswich is later today, we could do with an ipswich win, keeping watford close in time for our game next week

the watford game is massive now, even more so, if we beat them we can reduce the gap to only 2 if they do not win against ipswich, then it'd take watford just one slip up and us to get a win and we could overtake them

the top of the table is still very close, it would take just one slip up now to dramatically change standings and i fancy us with martin and thorne back after the break.

one team which could give us a massive boost is actually forest, im hoping they win their next 3 games, today is norwich, next week is wolves, week after they play brentford....come on you scum!!!!!

if we play with a full strength squad and how we can, it is certainly not over yet. - end optimism -

Yeah. I've changed my mind again.  

the plan was to cling on to the auto teams and get to the break. After Wolves I felt that we'd let them slip away

Should know better than thinking it's safe to write any of the top 6 or 7 off. Never thought I'd be looking at Ipswich again. 

I'm not even going to say Bournemouth should be fine with their fixture list. I give up guessing. It's a pressure cooker up there  

It's incredible to think that we win our next three games and we'll likely be only a point or two off an automatic place.

We are the only team suffering from injuries to key players.

I think Bournemouth will be safe and grab that first place with some ease but the second automatic is there for whoever can get to 84 points.

Archived