I have a premonition, all is not lost

Derbados

We will win every single one of our games after the international break. The resurgence of Martin, Thorne, Eustinho, Buckenbauer will drive us on and we will sweep teams aside like the team of late last season, 100% confident

However we we will finish third due to the top two being to consistent, we just won't catch up.

And I really hope we face Wolves in the semis!!! With a fully fit firing squad (which it will be mark my words!) we will blow them away like we did Brighton last season

tonight we were good, no doubt about it. We should have won that game simple as. With our main players back we would have had that game dead and buried crap ref or not, we are just missing that clinical edge, the type that Martin, Thorne or Eustace will get you, that seniority and authority not to mention the confidence Thorne and Eustinho give the back four. Martin will come back like a man possessed, did you see him tonight when the sky camreras were on him? He knows what he needs to do!

Im so confident about all of this, I'm going to put money on it! 

Our season gets back on track in two weeks time

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

We will win every single one of our games after the international break. The resurgence of Martin, Thorne, Eustinho, Buckenbauer will drive us on and we will sweep teams aside like the team of late last season, 100% confident

However we we will finish third due to the top two being to consistent, we just won't catch up.

And I really hope we face Wolves in the semis!!! With a fully fit firing squad (which it will be mark my words!) we will blow them away like we did Brighton last season

tonight we were good, no doubt about it. We should have won that game simple as. With our main players back we would have had that game dead and buried crap ref or not, we are just missing that clinical edge, the type that Martin, Thorne or Eustace will get you, that seniority and authority not to mention the confidence Thorne and Eustinho give the back four. Martin will come back like a man possessed, did you see him tonight when the sky camreras were on him? He knows what he needs to do!

from what I saw we looked good. Bryson, Ince, Bent, Russell........attractive play and positive.

They want to do well and we are desperate for them to do well. I so want us to be able to break out of this league by NOT playing the functional, brawny style of football that conventional wisdom says is what you need. we are soooooo close to blowing it away.

Shout out for Ince - if he goes at the end of the season he should be remembered with great appreciation.

Archived