Tickets for today available

MuespachRam

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for a reply from ticket office still. I fly back home at 07:00 tomorrow too...f in Ryanair.

I emailed them on day of Blackburn game as I was ill. They can't refund on day of game, but agreed to cancel the tickets and give me a credit note/code to the value of the tickets I had ...... Should be same for you too. Sorry you can't get over in time

I emailed them on day of Blackburn game as I was ill. They can't refund on day of game, but agreed to cancel the tickets and give me a credit note/code to the value of the tickets I had ...... Should be same for you too. Sorry you can't get over in time

Cheers, waiting to hear from them, a credit note would be perfect. Knock the cost off my cup final ticket..!

Well at least you get compensation for flights over 3 hours late. Not the same as missing the match but something at least.

Not necessarily.

If they cancel the flight then you a get a refund for the flight but none of the other costs which their totally useless travel insurance supposedly covered.

SECTION F1: TRAVEL DELAY

What is covered:

The insurer will pay you the amount shown in the Schedule of Benefits, if your planned first outward international flight from your home in your country of residence, or your final inbound international flight to your home in your country of residence is delayed in departure for 12 hours or more due to:

Yep, we have just had a tiny croissant and half a cup of hot chocolate...ample compensation for missing the match....!

Sorry to hear that, have a look at this guide.....

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/flight-delays?_ga=1.262827211.614349245.1423848413

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/flight-delays?_ga=1.262827211.614349245.1423848413#big_money

Worth a look.

Archived