Not posting

Ashz09

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious point Daveo. I will send you another donation shortly, but have any financial records been hacked from previous donation history? Do we need to do anything do you think in respect of our card security?

No no your card details are fine, I have them safely stored in my notebook under my bed. He would have to hack PayPal to get those details or find his way under my bed

No no your card details are fine, I have them safely stored in my notebook under my bed. He would have to hack PayPal to get those details or find his way under my bed

Even bigger reason why I'm concerned it was your ex missus.

Why ? Her ex hasn't been near his bed for a long time. :D

Could she fit under it? I mean I'm not sure what she looks like, but is it physically possible or a) she's too big b) too many soiled underwear piles or c) daveo actually doesn't own a bed frame.

I actually have a bed now, me and the current girlfriend broke the old one on Christmas Day night celebrating the birth of Jesus, ordered one whilst hammered a few days, only realised when checking my emails the next day was a bit surprised. This ones a lot stronger now, we've tried it.

As for the ex, she was big when she was with me, never have fitted under. I tried to feed her up so no other men would be interested, didn't work, couldn't keep her legs shut.

The underwear, I don't wear any.

Archived