The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

So he has introduced no debt into Nottingham Forest?

If he could not anticipate that spending all of this money was going to see Forest fall foul of FFP rules and end with a transfer embargo it makes you wonder how he passed a 'fit and proper person' test because even Stevie Wonder could see it coming.

We were well into the black before he arrived, and to be fair we have sold a couple of players for 7m last season.. 

And how would it have looked if he came in as a new owner and said 'well we're going to sell all our good players so don't even think about promotion for the next 3 seasons'. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were well into the black before he arrived, and to be fair we have sold a couple of players for 7m last season.. 

And how would it have looked if he came in as a new owner and said 'well we're going to sell all our good players so don't even think about promotion for the next 3 seasons'. 

The fact that you have not really answered the question makes me think you don't know if the spending that you are praising him for is being introduced via equity or debt in to your club.

How much of that

Reading that thread on LTLF, I find it odd that people are criticising people for 'divisive' posting. It's like a dictatorship.

"Do not question your Glorious Leader, the way out of this mess is to stick together and not question anything. We will not tolerate divisive behaviour. Your Glorious Leader will save Nottingham Forest. Do not be alarmed. Do not question your Glorious Leader"

Reading that thread on LTLF, I find it odd that people are criticising people for 'divisive' posting. It's like a dictatorship.

"Do not question your Glorious Leader, the way out of this mess is to stick together and not question anything. We will not tolerate divisive behaviour. Your Glorious Leader will save Nottingham Forest. Do not be alarmed. Do not question your Glorious Leader"

A couple of folk suggested they would rather be relegated under Pearce than promoted under Davies, which unless they were trolling, is quite possibly the most retarded thing I have ever heard. 

A couple of folk suggested they would rather be relegated under Pearce than promoted under Davies, which unless they were trolling, is quite possibly the most retarded thing I have ever heard. 

Well exactly. All I'm saying is that surely you should have the right to question what is going wrong when things are going this badly? Whether or not you sack Pearce is none of my business. Whether or not Fawaz sells the club is none of my business. But I just don't understand, how can some fans be that indoctrinated? It's like a weird cult of personality.

Archived