Tomas Necid

Cardifframs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to dutch media he will return to PEC on loan. Weird. Not sure you where really interrested in that case.

HA. So Daveo's boxer eating festival is still very much on the cards! Excellent.

I think he may have been behind Bent in our priority list. I'll keep an eye out for him in the future - he looked like he would have been an good fit for us.

With Bent coming available, it pushed Necid and Castaignos onto the back burner. Necid was far along in the process, with us having visited CSKA. I would still expect both to be on our radar and at least one to be signed in the summer, if we go up. 

With Bent coming available, it pushed Necid and Castaignos onto the back burner. Necid was far along in the process, with us having visited CSKA. I would still expect both to be on our radar and at least one to be signed in the summer, if we go up.

I don't wish to sound confrontational, but what a load of cobblers. What evidence is there for this statement to be true?

Who are you going to believe? Me or JW? NECID is back at Zwolle, not Chievo. 

If he comes to Derby, it will be in the summer. We had representatives in Moscow, a deal wasn't reached. CSKA was asking too much, now they won't get anything ;) 

Who are you going to believe? Me or JW? NECID is back at Zwolle, not Chievo. 

If he comes to Derby, it will be in the summer. We had representatives in Moscow, a deal wasn't reached. CSKA was asking too much, now they won't get anything ;)

North Stand said he joined Chievo, i thought that was legit but obviously not.

North Stand said he joined Chievo, i thought that was legit but obviously not.

Necid back to PEC Zwolle on loan again and then off to Chievo in the summer I think, that's how I read it on reports.

Archived