Forum Attacked - Let's Try Again

Day

i knew you were gunna say that.

Lol. Dunna worry, it's just me and my lack of techknowledge. It is me phone, not the forum.

There. I said it Daveo!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst this place is my second home, I'm pee'd off that for some reason, when I type a post - and since the forum came back online - it's predictive text on me phone?

Doesn't happen on owt else, not Twitter or farcebook, just here.

Very odd.

Odd as predictive text should always work when you type on here, Facebook and Twitter

It was odd - posted on fb earlier to you , it didn't happen as I would have noticed straightaway cos I hate it but it's there now. Just can't figure out whwhy, Dav got rid of it fer me

Good to be back. Shame the hacker didn't fix the log in problem for stock android browser. Still only works on Firefox, which is pish. I'd post the two screen shots if I knew how!

mines an andriod but using google chrome browser.

Thanks for all your comments boys and girls, does mean a lot and shows where we are now as a forum. So much love shown on here, Facebook, Twitter has been emotional!....suddenly realise how many people enjoy using the forum and how big we've become.

Yes I put the work in but without you guys this would be nothing, so you should all take a bit of credit and pat yourselfs on the back, because when others say this is the best forum it's not the code but the content that you all provide. I'm just the guy trying to keep this place online.

Donations have been mentioned several times and already we have received a couple which really are appreciated. I will never ask or expect any member to donate, still amazed when people donate to this day.

We are looking to move to a new server soon that will give me more control (and work to do), all donations received are kept and will be used to fund this move. Again, without you guys none of this would be possible.

A couple have asked about the new forum, IPS are now in Beta 5 with it, there is no time frame but I'm positive it will be realised in plenty of time to celebrate promotion on. If we are not attacked again all this content will be transferred over :)

soz mate, didn't see this before PMing you, but what I say still stands mate, rake in as much donations as you can and park the cash somewhere until undoubtedly needed. This forum needs to exist.

Don't worry it won't, we'll still be online when I get to Eddies age....like I say if he attacks again we'll just move and start again. Won't ever stop us.

Daveo, without revealing too much, is there anyway you can have an archive link to some of the articles that are now missing?

Archived