Think I found the most deluded man city fan..

Sexydadbod

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most delusional thing is that he has Everton and Villa on the same level.

I'm also willing to bet that you rarely, if ever, watch Roma play.

Yes I watch roma almost every week. If people think that roma aren't better than them then I'm sorry you're  deluded . Guessing that people are judging them by the bayern game? They got destroyed by bayern because they tried to outpass and outplay bayern. Now you see why teams park the bus against them plus that bayern performance was the best half an hour performance I have ever seen

Yes I watch roma almost every week. If people think that roma aren't better than them then I'm sorry you're  deluded . Guessing that people are judging them by the bayern game? They got destroyed by bayern because they tried to outpass and outplay bayern. Now you see why teams park the bus against them plus that bayern performance was the best half an hour performance I have ever seen

The last Roma match I saw was their 2-2 draw away at Milan last season. I have no idea how good they are.

I like italian football. Yes it has gone downhill but I've always been a fan since the channel 4 days because I loved watching players like kaka,seedorf, sheva, the original ronaldo etc. I like roma because they are playing much better football than they were under zeman and rudi garcia is a top young manager. Also like watching iturbe

yes it is american ram. Think we can all agree that guy in the video is deluded when he says that. I notice that a lot of the english press like to make out that english teams are superior to every european team when they aren't. Says it all that arsenal can't beat anderlect despite having a 3 goal lead

I like italian football. Yes it has gone downhill but I've always been a fan since the channel 4 days because I loved watching players like kaka,seedorf, sheva, the original ronaldo etc. I like roma because they are playing much better football than they were under zeman and rudi garcia is a top young manager. Also like watching iturbe

Is Iturbe the Italian equivalent of You Tube?

Fair enough;Serie A is a very tough league.

No, you just need to bribe the right people.

It's corrupt to the core, and always has been.

Archived