Who should pick Derbys team

Curtains

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get the last 2 league defeats in perspective.

Wigan did a job on us and now so have Brentford but it's not all doom and gloom.

We don't know how all the players are in training .

We have lost Wardy and Grant and Shotton and Whitbread injured and illness.

We will have to push on and McClaren will sort it out I'm sure.

I say McClaren has done ok so far.

You've changed your tune now Omar has played the last 2, before then he had no idea what he was doing and you was questioning his decisions.

Had Eustace played today and we still lost you would have been asking why we changed the team that played Fulham, be honest you would.

This thread will be linked back to you now over the season just to remind you

You've changed your tune now Omar has played the last 2, before then he had no idea what he was doing and you was questioning his decisions.

Had Eustace played today and we still lost you would have been asking why we changed the team that played Fulham, be honest you would.

This thread will be linked back to you now over the season just to remind you

I haven't changed my mind I've always said in Mac I trust.

It's you who keeps banging on about Eustace being the only player who matters.

Eustace played against Wigan how many games has Mascarell had at home.

It's not any body's fault Thorne got injured and he'll be back.

We disagree about Eustace but one things for sure Mac doesn't listen to us.

Wigan did a job on us and now so have Brentford but it's not all doom and gloom.

i wouldn't say Brentford did a job on us, against wigan they were good and we were poor, against brentford it was just us that were poor, we evidently had the ability to beat them, but we decided that we werent gonna give a **** about how we performed

Whenever Mac speaks after a game we've lost, I always get the sense of calm from him, which in turn relaxes me a little, no matter how worked up I got during game.

Having said that, think he was being more reserved than usual today. Still calm, but wary of saying anything negative about anyone. I'm frustrated, winnable game that we ultimately didn't play well enough to win. Only 1 game, but barring 20 minutes against Fulham, I'm not sure we've really hit 3rd gear for a few matches now. Need a response on Tuesday Eve vs Huddersfield

Whenever Mac speaks after a game we've lost, I always get the sense of calm from him, which in turn relaxes me a little, no matter how worked up I got during game.

Having said that, think he was being more reserved than usual today. Still calm, but wary of saying anything negative about anyone. I'm frustrated, winnable game that we ultimately didn't play well enough to win. Only 1 game, but barring 20 minutes against Fulham, I'm not sure we've really hit 3rd gear for a few matches now. Need a response on Tuesday Eve vs Huddersfield

I could tell in the interviews with RDs Owen Bradley after the Wigan and Brentford games he was trying to keep his cool and was slightly frustrated with the questions.

He even said today he didn't understand the question at one point .

If we rotate the squad and lose games we would have won playing a full strength team then whats the point of rotating the squad?

I agree but a lot of this rotation is forced.

Grant injured.

Shotton has been ill

Whitbread injured. Replaced by Buxton.

Eustace. I'm not sure he can do 3 games in a week replaced by Mascarell.

Hughes looked tired against Wigan. Replaced by Hendrick.

Ibe replaced by Dawkins who played well at Fulham

Wardy injured replaced by Russell.

Let's face it we need to kick on as it's not just any one player at fault.

We are 3 points off top only and 1 off 2nd spot hardly a disaster at this stage.

Archived