Watford travel options.

Ashz09

Hi Guys,

I'll be in London on the 22nd November for a Christmas doo at the Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel. I'll be stopping at the Hilton Hotel to get ready etc and make my way down.

I've realised were playing Watford that weekend! What's the best and cheapest way to get from Watford to near the hotels? From what I've seen you can't get all day tube tickets or 2 day tube tickets (As I'll be going back on the Sunday).

Any help will be appreciated =[.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

I'll be in London on the 22nd November for a Christmas doo at the Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel. I'll be stopping at the Hilton Hotel to get ready etc and make my way down.

I've realised were playing Watford that weekend! What's the best and cheapest way to get from Watford to near the hotels? From what I've seen you can't get all day tube tickets or 2 day tube tickets (As I'll be going back on the Sunday).

Ever heard of Google or trainline or train stations or Boycie?

I've tried google Sage.. It's saying the tube areas are 1-6.. Watfords in area 7. Hense why I'm having problems finding a quick or cheap route having only been London once.

From now on I'll make sure I'll refer to google even if it does not give the right tube tickets etc. (With out searching to my hearts content due to being at work atm) :ph34r:

Hi Guys,

I'll be in London on the 22nd November for a Christmas doo at the Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel. I'll be stopping at the Hilton Hotel to get ready etc and make my way down.

Which hilton are you in? Loads of overland trains from euston to watford junction and its about 20-25 min walk from station.

Watford in something like zone 6 so you can get a travelcard that lets you get overground trains as well as tube and bus. About 10 quid a day I think.

You can also get trains to watford high street which is closer to ground but slower and less frequent trains.

Archived