The poll everyone's been waiting for.

Boycie

The big question  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have faith. He'll be here, but if we lost after owning them for years he'd clearly be the one at fault and would have to be exterminated. Just saying.

Well if I do not come,for those heartbroken souls crying themselves to sleep over it, I do have Skype for interactive meet-ups.I must warn you I have a somewhat deep Southern accent.... and am usually shirtless while at home. :)

great idea, we'll do it the next time the supporters club come over.

Cmon Boycie, give the lad a break. He's trying his best!

Obvious no vote for me.

If you sit shirtless at home ARam, why buy all them Derby shirts. Perhaps if you can get your money back on those, you might get enough money for a flight ticket?

Cmon Boycie, give the lad a break. He's trying his best!

Obvious no vote for me.

If you sit shirtless at home ARam, why buy all them Derby shirts. Perhaps if you can get your money back on those, you might get enough money for a flight ticket?

Ha. I wear them out in public mate every so often.

Slander

To be pedantic, slander has to be in spoken format. If you feel you have been subject to defamation here you should post the word libel.

Perhaps though you posted libel and Boycie changed it to slander. I get the impression that is something he does.

Archived