Viking invasion.

Boycie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've just followed Jimmy's on Twitter. Now do I tweet with false positive feedback in the hope of getting freebies or big discount, or tell the truth about their poor service, the wrong drink being brought and being charged for another drink that we didn't even get?

Well I've just followed Jimmy's on Twitter. Now do I tweet with false positive feedback in the hope of getting freebies or big discount, or tell the truth about their poor service, the wrong drink being brought and being charged for another drink that we didn't even get?

can my lad go back to being 13 instead of 10 again now? Best thing is, he's 14 on the 26th!

Good point. I could put that in the feedback in fact - thanks for not questioning the age of your customers, many thanks for the discount.

They'd like that.

So I got back home. For those of you who couldn't get to the Brunny I can tell some facts of my trip. Several forum members made it to the pointy room on Tuesday night to meet me. On Wednesday morning I found myself in the hospital. After the Millwall game I went to Jimmie's to have dinner with some of the forum members and at the end of the night I was referred as a *****. :p

I'll be back in April with my dad for more.

Archived