Is the buzz back early

South Derbyshire Ram

If you look at the way we play, I'd say we're easily the most favourable side for the top clubs to send their youngsters.

What other Championship team will record 73% at home to Cardiff City this season. That stat is unreal.

With Ibe, Martin, Ward, Bryson and Hughes arguably in-front of Eustace/Omar, that's five players that can realistically grab us a goal. Not to mention Russell or Best on the bench. I bet nobody else in the Championship has that.

I wasn't too impressed with our start performance-wise, but since that draw at Forest we've kicked it up a notch.

I've definitely got the buzz back, but what makes it better for me is that virtually everygame has been televised so far. Bournemouth and Millwall are both on the telly too so I'm spoiled at the moment.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look at the way we play, I'd say we're easily the most favourable side for the top clubs to send their youngsters.

What other Championship team will record 73% at home to Cardiff City this season. That stat is unreal.

With Ibe, Martin, Ward, Bryson and Hughes arguably in-front of Eustace/Omar, that's five players that can realistically grab us a goal. Not to mention Russell or Best on the bench. I bet nobody else in the Championship has that.

I wasn't too impressed with our start performance-wise, but since that draw at Forest we've kicked it up a notch.

I've definitely got the buzz back, but what makes it better for me is that virtually everygame has been televised so far. Bournemouth and Millwall are both on the telly too so I'm spoiled at the moment.

I agree.Also,it is very nice to be able to watch so many matches as you say.Hopefully they stay for a while yet.

10 games in....

i point off the top

hitting a consistent bit of form

averaging 27,500 at home

i would say the buzz is feckin electric  :D

This it fellas, this is the time to get to every game you can, home and away, enjoy the ride. All the moaning and sniping and griping of the last few years .......its gone........we should party from here to the end of the season.......

This season's gonna be the one.........you can just feel it!

I've been proper buzzing since Blackburn. That game really felt like our wake up. Since then we've been so much more aggressive and played so much quicker for the large majority of matches.

That kid running circles around your midfield and making your "experienced" players look like pub CB's? He's 19. With 100 appearances. He's decided to stop toying with you now.

Oh, our two wingers are struggling to create? Here, here's two more we've got that are every bit as capable. Try those.

Yes, that is our CB on the edge of the area setting up our RB to gain an assist for our striker.

Our big summer signing? Nah, not used him yet.

Last year Sammon was the club donkey. This year it's Leon Best. Yes, Leon Best. Not bad eh?

Oh so you've seen Ryan Shotton quite a bit have you? Yeah. We keep him on the bench. Back up innit.

The bad news is our LB isn't quite the massive threat he was last season when he had 4 or more 1v1's and several sitters to go with his impressive assists.

The good news is he's still a class act and we've sort of took his DNA and mixed it with Andre Wisdom to make a RB. Sorry about that. Good luck though yeah?

Don't get too down. We are beatable when we're not at our best. We can be disrupted. It's just... well, when we're losing we just sort of throw on like 8 forwards and don't give up until the referee has took the ball off us.

" I have a dream ".... " We shall fight them on the beaches ".... Sterling stuff Alpha! - nearly had me pumping the air in a happy-clappy way!  Emotive stuff.

.....And now.... after  tonight..... " I belieeeve! "

I've been proper buzzing since Blackburn. That game really felt like our wake up. Since then we've been so much more aggressive and played so much quicker for the large majority of matches.

That kid running circles around your midfield and making your "experienced" players look like pub CB's? He's 19. With 100 appearances. He's decided to stop toying with you now.

Oh, our two wingers are struggling to create? Here, here's two more we've got that are every bit as capable. Try those.

Yes, that is our CB on the edge of the area setting up our RB to gain an assist for our striker.

Our big summer signing? Nah, not used him yet.

Last year Sammon was the club donkey. This year it's Leon Best. Yes, Leon Best. Not bad eh?

Oh so you've seen Ryan Shotton quite a bit have you? Yeah. We keep him on the bench. Back up innit.

The bad news is our LB isn't quite the massive threat he was last season when he had 4 or more 1v1's and several sitters to go with his impressive assists.

The good news is he's still a class act and we've sort of took his DNA and mixed it with Andre Wisdom to make a RB. Sorry about that. Good luck though yeah?

Don't get too down. We are beatable when we're not at our best. We can be disrupted. It's just... well, when we're losing we just sort of throw on like 8 forwards and don't give up until the referee has took the ball off us.

Sorry alpha, just realised I didn't give this post a like when first read, forgive my omission, now corrected!

Archived