Hendrick returns to training

AmericanRam

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see him back but dont quite know where he is going to fit in at the moment. Hughes is wasted in CDM and is shining being further up field, Bryson may not be scoring goals week in week out but he vital to our team, his energy and work rate is incredible... But then Jeff is a talent... I love that we have this dilemma for derby... I feel sorry for Macs headache when team selection arrives...

Glad to see him back but dont quite know where he is going to fit in at the moment. Hughes is wasted in CDM and is shining being further up field, Bryson may not be scoring goals week in week out but he vital to our team, his energy and work rate is incredible... But then Jeff is a talent... I love that we have this dilemma for derby... I feel sorry for Macs headache when team selection arrives...

I agree.It is great to have some quality depth.

Behind Will and Bryso, we don't actually have any depth for those front to CM's in our formation. I don't see Dawks there, or Calero just yet, and a team with Useless and Omar would be a bit slow and too defensive! Would make sure Jeff gets back to fitness first, then integrate him in off bench, although will be hard not to start him when he's fully fit!

Behind Will and Bryso, we don't actually have any depth for those front to CM's in our formation. I don't see Dawks there, or Calero just yet, and a team with Useless and Omar would be a bit slow and too defensive! Would make sure Jeff gets back to fitness first, then integrate him in off bench, although will be hard not to start him when he's fully fit!

No depth? Think we have the strongest middle of the park in years!

We could always have Paul Green, Premaslav Kacmerczak, with Ryan Noble on the wing and brayford/freeman in the other....

Think we are pretty well covered nowadays.

You really ought to change your name to rs4derby.

You don't understand, I yearn for Green and Kaz! In all seriousness, we have a fantastic squad, and I'm not slanting that. I'm specifically talking about the 2 CM positions - who else aside from Will Jeff and Bryso do we have to play there (and no, you canno move a players position, such as Dawks, or change formation, as we play well in our 4-3-3)

You don't understand, I yearn for Green and Kaz! In all seriousness, we have a fantastic squad, and I'm not slanting that. I'm specifically talking about the 2 CM positions - who else aside from Will Jeff and Bryso do we have to play there (and no, you canno move a players position, such as Dawks, or change formation, as we play well in our 4-3-3)

Coutts (supposedly) and Bunjaku, I'd say. There's that Tom Koblenz who looks alright actually, too.

Coutts (supposedly) and Bunjaku, I'd say. There's that Tom Koblenz who looks alright actually, too.

If we see Coutts this season (big if!) he would be in contention for one of those roles, definitely. There is a reason that Bunjaku hasn't been near the first team bench this season, whereas Calero and Santos have - he isn't ready just yet. No doubt there's ability, but Mac knows his team. My point is that with Jeff down and Will geting knocks towards end of games, we would need to change formation if we only had Bryso fit, as a midfield with two siting midfielders would take away one of biggest strengths - the speed we move the ball and attack (which we are starting to see now)

Archived