Clash of the Clans

Day

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a bit late to that party. I started, got to level umpteen, got bored, (mainly because when I got to the higher levels, I realised I wasn't actually that good unless I was stomping all over noobs) and haven't touched my clan for ages. It's probably been raided by every passer by, and all overgrown, like some ancient ruin. I should really check in on it.

I am currently clanless though (I got kicked from my last clan cos I didn't get involved in their last war, political differences of opinion).

I accepted your invite. Straight to number 1 :lol:

Only been playing 2 months but this past week has been most successful/flukey, keep getting raided by people and they are hardly using anyone to attack, happened 8 times in the last 4 days.

I accepted your invite. Straight to number 1 :lol:

Only been playing 2 months but this past week has been most successful/flukey, keep getting raided by people and they are hardly using anyone to attack, happened 8 times in the last 4 days.

Don't feel too pleased with yourself. That's a tactic people use to keep their trophies down. If you can keep in the lower leagues, but have an awesome army, you can walk all over people when you spot a village with lots of stuff to steal. That's why people will put their hall outside the city walls as well. Resources are a lot more valuable than trophies.

Top tip.

Don't feel too pleased with yourself. That's a tactic people use to keep their trophies down. If you can keep in the lower leagues, but have an awesome army, you can walk all over people when you spot a village with lots of stuff to steal. That's why people will put their hall outside the city walls as well. Resources are a lot more valuable than trophies.

Top tip.

Not pleased with myself, just when people see me in level 3 gold and not the best base :lol:

Archived