We are in good shape

AmericanRam

I am sure their are several that felt we dropped two points needlessly today and tbh I agree.However,we showed real determination and composure in coming back and getting a point

We only dropped to 8th as other results went out way.We are playing fine imo and are in good shape.Hendrick will be back soon and Keogh finally agreed to new deal.We are a great squad when we want to be.On to Reading.

COYR!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 loss in 9, picking up points, and starting to find our stride. We are in a good position to push on from. The key is actually pushing on from here.

The key is finding our best side, sorry but while we are picking up points, we (Mac) needs to change a habit and stop picking virtually the same starting 11, i understand why he does, but for me if a player isnt on song,he shouldnt be in the starting 11.

I somehow feel we havent found our best side yet ??

The key is finding our best side, sorry but while we are picking up points, we (Mac) needs to change a habit and stop picking virtually the same starting 11, i understand why he does, but for me if a player isnt on song,he shouldnt be in the starting 11.

I somehow feel we havent found our best side yet ??

I disagree. I think he's playing the strongest available XI in his opinion. I don't think he'd shy away from making changes if needs be. He saw that Hughes playing deep didn't free up the 2 other midfielders so he changed it and brought Eustace back in. Since Eustace came back in we've been a different side I think.

I think Ibe is close to a start but with wards goal scoring record this season and Dawkins playing well and interchanging with Bryson and Forsyth well I think it's a case of getting him on for longer and longer each game until it's impossible to leave him out/ ward or Dawkins performances drop

Archived