Pubs in London (expert please)

DEL

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know any decent boozers near the Ally Pally?

Not really sure what it's like around there to be honest - it looks like it's near a big field on Google Earth, but i'm there next Sunday so any decent pubs I should check out?

The armpit of London. Nothing there at all. Get out and back to civilization as soon as you can...

If you're there for a gig, I'm afraid it'll be ****. "Palace" sounds glamorous but it's a big shed on top of a hill with the worse sound you'll ever have encountered.

Yes I've had a bad day, but someone's gotta tell it how it is.

Need some good ones near Southwark for next month

First thing to note is that Southwark is south of the river. My dog wouldn't even **** south of the river. Get yourself over London Bridge and into civilization. Probably take the tube from London Bridge to Old Street and go out in Shoredith/Hoxton. Though you'll have to grow a John Brayford-esque beard to fit in.

The armpit of London. Nothing there at all. Get out and back to civilization as soon as you can...

If you're there for a gig, I'm afraid it'll be ****. "Palace" sounds glamorous but it's a big shed on top of a hill with the worse sound you'll ever have encountered.

Yes I've had a bad day, but someone's gotta tell it how it is.

Fair. I've heard many times before that the sound is ***** so i'm going with low expectations.

Tube back to Covent Garden it is then.

Archived