Costco car park

BennettDCFC

Can you pay in Costco car park for match day parking these days?? If not, where's best??? 

There are about half a dozen car parks scattered around Pride Park - small companies looking to supplement their income. Usually around a fiver a pop, and all within about 5 minutes walk from the ground.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you misses can drive pass her the car keys let her go shopping while you go to the game.

Nice thought, but a fiver for car parking v £120 for new shoes, £80 for a frock and  £75 for a new hairdo?

No contest.

There are about half a dozen car parks scattered around Pride Park - small companies looking to supplement their income. Usually around a fiver a pop, and all within about 5 minutes walk from the ground.

look even harder and there are several company car parks that are free. 

** Hint.

Look in the area between Mercedes garage and 1st roundabout townwards. Been using that since PP opened.

look even harder and there are several company car parks that are free. 

** Hint.

Look in the area between Mercedes garage and 1st roundabout townwards. Been using that since PP opened.

opposite tch garage for me.....cross road, amd walk down to ground through tch road and straight at the Ipro.......

shame I have become a half/qtr fan now as by the time two decent season tickets came available club informed me I could no longer have a free kids seat. Faced with a £180 bill for a five year olds seat I declined and will now miss more games than I get to.

thanks dcfc ....... :-(

Archived