OFFICIAL: Connor Sammon to ITFC on Loan

InigosLeftPeg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

randombc, on 15 Aug 2014 - 1:53 PM, said:"http://dcfcfans.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/snapback" alt="snapback">

Does this mean we'll be getting someone new in or are we going to stick with Martin, Best, Ward, Dawkins, Russell and if needs be bring back Bennett for the front 3 spots?

The way we play, 5 is not enough. Suffer just one slight injury and then we only have one attacking 1st team sub. Ward, Dawkins and Russell are all injury prone. 

-----------------------------------------------

I'd like to see Calero on the bench - Bring him on for 15-20 minutes (in line with our sub'ing of both wide men....) a couple of times and if he doesn't 'shine' then maybe look for someone...

Good luck to Sammon though.  Honest, determined, didn't make a fuss about his lack of opportunity.  442 will suit him much better - Not a finisher or a hold up player but a real team player, hope Ipswich is a good fit.

No hard feelings, i wish him well, but hope i dont see him in a DCFC shirt again, the lad just cant shoot, splay footed im afraid, and runs and shoots like he is too... Good luck, your still the best defensive forward ive seen for a long time, if you want to defend from the front, he's your man, should suit McCarthy down to the ground :)

Archived