The depression

Cisse

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps we ought to have a count up to make sure all of us depressives are still around. Still taking the tablets me, but all in all had a good last few weeks, perhaps aided by the jolly nice weather we are having. Everybody else ok?

I'm afraid people will flee the Brunny next week and leave me standing there alone. Again. Would be depressing. Otherwise I'll be fine.

I'm afraid people will flee the Brunny next week and leave me standing there alone. Again. Would be depressing. Otherwise I'll be fine.

When are you in Cisse?

Perhaps we ought to have a count up to make sure all of us depressives are still around. Still taking the tablets me, but all in all had a good last few weeks, perhaps aided by the jolly nice weather we are having. Everybody else ok?

Good thanks.... Glad your sound....

Doing well landed into a new job which is going well, a good few weeks and a trip to Bolton at the weekend. The kids are doing well too, eldest just starting his second season playing, looking good!

Not bad. In a giving up mode at the moment. Not giving up on everything, just giving up things. Not even sure what the reason is, but there you go!

Not bad. In a giving up mode at the moment. Not giving up on everything, just giving up things. Not even sure what the reason is, but there you go!

Not bad, but not good? If the forum is too "open" but you want to post, send me a PM. Giving up things can be good therapy, as long as they are the right things to give up!!

I still don't believe Cisse is real, someones making him up, bet it's Boycie, it's his kind of humour, sat sniggering over his pint watching everyone expecting a cow boy boot wearing Swede to show up

How did you come up with that idea ? By the way has anybody ever seen these brothers that are messing about ? :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Just had the misfortune of reading what someone said to Alastair Campbell.... Spin doctor for Labour back in the day for those who don't him....

I know he had suffered severe depression and Alcoholism in his time but had battled through it with various treatments.

I can understand he ain't everyone's cup of tea but I thought what was said to him was outrageous when I heard who said it to him...

The gist of it was....You've had a great career and a good happy comfortable life.... I can't believe how you got depressed...

How this person doesn't understand it can't affect anyone I don't know....

The person who said this

Jeremy Hunt MP current Health Secretary.

You couldn't make it up.

Just had the misfortune of reading what someone said to Alastair Campbell.... Spin doctor for Labour back in the day for those who don't him....

I know he had suffered severe depression and Alcoholism in his time but had battled through it with various treatments.

I can understand he ain't everyone's cup of tea but I thought what was said to him was outrageous when I heard who said it to him...

The gist of it was....You've had a great career and a good happy comfortable life.... I can't believe how you got depressed...

How this person doesn't understand it can't affect anyone I don't know....

The person who said this

Jeremy Hunt MP current Health Secretary.

You couldn't make it up.

Weapons of Mass Destruction. You couldnt make it up. Oh, actually, thinking about it... No wonder he's depressed, thousands and thousands of innocents killed and Burnley can't buy a win.

Archived