6 game plan

climbon

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I contacted the ticket office to ask as I can't get to all the matches and was told the same - due to the number of season tickets sold they aren't offering the 6 / 12 game packages, but you can get home membership which gets you 10% off ticket prices for

Can't see it as short sighted. Sell to people who are sticking a wedge of money up front to go every week or tell them they can't so someone can go for 6 games?

Here's the up your own arse I'm a season ticket supporters answer. Buying a 6 game plan is putting a wedge of money upfront. When they realise the gates won't get higher than 26-27k the game plans will be back before christmas

I'm with Mountain Ram in this.

Living in Ipswich it's not practical to get to every home game. I was also told by the club that it's been replaced by the frankly well over-priced home membership scheme. I make it 15 games before that would pay for itself.

Given that several away games are nearer, it's not worth it for me either. See you Saturday though.

Here's the up your own arse I'm a season ticket supporters answer. Buying a 6 game plan is putting a wedge of money upfront. When they realise the gates won't get higher than 26-27k the game plans will be back before christmas

If a season ticket holder is a fan, wouldn't a 6-game package only make you a quarter fan?  ;)

The usual argument for buying a 6-game plan ticket is "I can't get to all the games". Well, for a number of years I lived and worked abroad and couldn't get to all the games - I still got a season ticket though.

Fan plus, me.

If a season ticket holder is a fan, wouldn't a 6-game package only make you a quarter fan?  ;)

The usual argument for buying a 6-game plan ticket is "I can't get to all the games". Well, for a number of years I lived and worked abroad and couldn't get to all the games - I still got a season ticket though.

Fan plus, me.

Call yourself a fan?

When i'm not going because i've been kidnapped and held in a darkened room - which is the only reason i'm not going - i still buy a season ticket - and all the match day tickets too - home AND away - plus i sponsor the ball and any substitutions.

Then me and the guards listen to the whole match on Rams Player before watching it all again on the Football League show.

Now thats a fan.

Call yourself a fan?

When i'm not going because i've been kidnapped and held in a darkened room - which is the only reason i'm not going - i still buy a season ticket - and all the match day tickets too - home AND away - plus i sponsor the ball and any substitutions.

Then me and the guards listen to the whole match on Rams Player before watching it all again on the Football League show.

Now thats a fan.

Right.

My bank account details were hacked and now I'm paying for 419 season tickets for a bunch of Nigerians I've never heard of. Not only that, I have to charter TWO Boeing 737-800 planes just to get them over AND put them up at the local 5 Star hotel (Travelodge not good enough for those guys).

Not only that, that ice cream van that stands outside the North Stand - well, if you use the secret phrase "Fridgy is doing a fine job", then you get a free Mivvi AND you get to pork the ice cream seller's missus. All sponsored by yours truly.

In addition to those noble sacrifices, when Mark O'Brien went into hospital to have a heart valve problem corrected, the surgeon said "It's worse than that - he needs a transplant" - so I gave him mine, gladly. For the last four years, I've been making do with a bicycle pump and a load of iron filings.

You tell those six match plan bods what being a fan really means and they won't believe you.

Call yourself a fan?

Now thats a fan.

Eeee thats nuthin...

I get up 'alf an 'our befor i go t bed,an i ave t walk t ground,home and away, for every game,includin cup and friendlies, from London, i sing and chant t whole match,suport t club by eatin as many pies an drinkin as much beer as i can,before walking home again.. t ger up half an hour befor i go t bed to go t work t as t Janitorial assistant's assistant for t House of Lords (and thats a LOT of **** ),to earn a megre wage to pay for me season ticket....and sponser rammie, and watch it all on ramsplayer later, and t'highlights on t FLS..

and If u told people that wer't truth... they wouldnt believe you..

That's not the answer at all.

If we can sell the season tickets why wouldn't we? It's common sense.

We would clearly hope to have someone in the seat every game rather than only in it 6 games. It's basic business sense.

Nothing to do with whether I have a season ticket or not.

That's not the answer at all.

If we can sell the season tickets why wouldn't we? It's common sense.

We would clearly hope to have someone in the seat every game rather than only in it 6 games. It's basic business sense.

Nothing to do with whether I have a season ticket or not.

Totally agree , i held a 6 match match plan , last season , although i went to over 10 matches ,

the 6 match plan i had sat me in the same seat (bar one) every time . I'm sure that once the season has started

there will be a large number seats unsold ,  don't you think it would be a good idea to market these seats as

part of a plan again , even if it meant you didn't have the same seat every match ?

Totally agree , i held a 6 match match plan , last season , although i went to over 10 matches ,

the 6 match plan i had sat me in the same seat (bar one) every time . I'm sure that once the season has started

there will be a large number seats unsold ,  don't you think it would be a good idea to market these seats as

part of a plan again , even if it meant you didn't have the same seat every match ?

you can buy games in advance on the website and create your own 6 match bundle

you can buy games in advance on the website and create your own 6 match bundle

never thought of that .. :D

But having looked on the ticket off ice website then thats not possible either - demand based pricing and the ability to book 6 months in advance appears to have gone.

But if you get on early - and due to being able to select your own seats in the new website, you shouldbe able to get the same seat and using the deal of the week prices 6 games wouldnt cost more than

Archived