FL72 twitter account: Garath Mccleary

Mafiabob

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO all 3 would add useful skills to our squad. Still though just a tad concerned regarding our defensive back- up. Saw Mark Hudson was available today, and Mariappa at Palace too might want the opportunity to play again. Perhaps though Whitbread's current ailment is not too serious, and Macca wants to keep defensive cover as a loan option come September/October, or when a real need arises?

I wouldn't be disappointed if we signed all 3 because they would add depth to our squad but would McCleary want to join if he's going to possibly play second fiddle to Dawkins.

My sources tell me this is not going to happen.

Yeah I get this feeling too lol, although I have just been on readings website and had a look at some of their pre season galleries and he's not been included in hardly any from what I can see!!

Could be injured though lol

Would be the best signing of the 3 though, no doubt about it!!

No, I think Ake would be the most astute. He can seemingly play anywhere across the back 4 and possibly CDM. Therefore he adds cover in all the positions we require ie. RB, CB, CDM.

That would make him a better signing that McCleary who would play in a position we already have plenty of depth in.

No, I think Ake would be the most astute. He can seemingly play anywhere across the back 4 and possibly CDM. Therefore he adds cover in all the positions we require ie. RB, CB, CDM.

That would make him a better signing that McCleary who would play in a position we already have plenty of depth in.

Well yeah, unless Ake isn't very good for us.

Yes I respect your opinion but no doubt about it, MCcleary would be a great signing but I'm not getting my hopes up lol !!

Not sure about RB as he is apparently left footed.

Archived