Night out in Leeds.

Boycie

I was working in Leeds on Fri and had to stop over.

Me and the guy who works for me went for a walk into town for some food and a few drinks.

We wandered along the canal, and followed the signs that said City Centre. The road then led us to a part of the town that looked busy and we walked past the "cosmopolitan hotel and restaurant"

Now, my mate saw a "woman" in a window seat that looked like a man in drag, but I thought he was joking. We looked at the menu, bearing in mind we ain't eaten all day, the menu seemed reasonable and we went in.

The waitress led us to a window table, and past the "woman" who may mate had clocked. Fook me! He looked like the Geordie Bloke off Benidorm, only the Geordie looks more feminine.

Undeterred we sat down and had a little giggle.

Then, taxi after taxi pulls up and every tranny in Yorkshire seem to get out and try to walk into the restaurant in their high heels!

Now, we've already ordered starters, and my mates in absolute tears as he clocks them unloading and tottering inside. I'm facing the opposite way, and can't see anything. He absolutely lost it when one he called "Eric the brickie" gets out with mini skirt fishnets, high heals and walks bow legged into the entrance.

Then bar was rammed with more wigs than a Barristers Xmas party!

Apparently we were in the Gay quarter of town?

Food was nice though, but I think it may have had gluten in it, as I woke up with a dicky arse.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue oyster?

Ahh, now it's all becoming clear. Isn't it? Boycie.

...it was no fluke you ended up down by the canal now was it?...

Archived