Who do you admire ?

Cisse

Oh my oh my! These are tongue in cheek comments my friend, purely designed for light hearted banter. That is all. Carry on being offended, for today, I care not.

If you're going for light hearted banter, at least base it on truth. 

Not offended, merely correcting your ignorance/stupidity/wummery 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're going for light hearted banter, at least base it on truth. 

Not offended, merely correcting your ignorance/stupidity/wummery 

Touchy, touch

oooohhhhh someone got a short fuse today.

i can assure you LR is neither ignorant nor stupid, a little bit of a wum at times maybe.

If I'm a bit of a wum, wtfook does that make Boycie?!?

I have a friend, a former co worker of mine who I admire a lot. It doesn't matter how stupid and obnoxious people get he will treat them with respect, not getting angry with them and just shrugging those situations away with thoughts like "perhaps something bad had happened to him/her today".

Also he will always help anyone in need eventhough he knows that some a**holes are exploiting that kindness. And still he has led nice and succesfull life.

It is not an idiotic response, sure The Blitz etc , so how is it different when civilians get killed today.

Depends on the circumstances.

If a nation invades its neighbours, bombs the shiit out of us, sinks merchant ships manned by civilians, and marches millions of men, women and children into the gas chambers then we have to meet force with force. What should we do? Challenge them to a game of cricket?

You have to defeat the army and take possession of the country, and in doing so we ask many people to do the dirty work which i'm sure they would not have wished for. don't then criticise them from for doing their duty especially when half of them gave their lives in the process.

In 1945 the technology was very limited.

It wasn't possible to bomb with any degree of accuracy.

Had the technology been better then things would have been different.

Today.......

If a guided missile hits a school or a hospital then it is probably because it was intended to.

If a car bomb explodes in a market place then it is because it was meant to.

If a civilian is captured and beheaded or knee-capped then it is a deliberate atrocity.

So....there is a big big difference.

Depends on the circumstances.

If a nation invades its neighbours, bombs the shiit out of us, sinks merchant ships manned by civilians, and marches millions of men, women and children into the gas chambers then we have to meet force with force. What should we do? Challenge them to a game of cricket?

You have to defeat the army and take possession of the country, and in doing so we ask many people to do the dirty work which i'm sure they would not have wished for. don't then criticise them from for doing their duty especially when half of them gave their lives in the process.

In 1945 the technology was very limited.

It wasn't possible to bomb with any degree of accuracy.

Had the technology been better then things would have been different.

Today.......

If a guided missile hits a school or a hospital then it is probably because it was intended to.

If a car bomb explodes in a market place then it is because it was meant to.

If a civilian is captured and beheaded or knee-capped then it is a deliberate atrocity.

So....there is a big big difference.

Your man went a bit O/T with Dresden maybe ?

More damage than Hiroshima .

I think this guy is deserving of admiration - or locking up...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-28621775

Warwickshire man nose-pushes Brussels sprout up Snowdon

A man has completed his challenge to push a Brussels sprout up Snowdon using his nose.

Stuart Kettell, from Balsall Common in the West Midlands, started out on Wednesday and reached the 1,085m (3,560ft) summit in three days.

The 49-year-old trained for his charity mission by pushing a sprout around his garden with his nose.

Mr Kettell said he selected a large sprout so it would not fall down a crevice in the rock.

His aim was to collect at least

I actually just typed *'s. Thought I would leave it up to individual interpretation .

I did that once - got a week's ban.

Mind you, in all fairness I was pissing a few mods off at the time.

Archived