Scott Allan no longer on trial

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a player on trial is not picked up and that is somehow an indication that George Thorne is signing!

maybe we could combine all the transfer threads into one giant George Thorne thread.

This obsession is getting scary now.

OH, I SEE IT:

Are you 100% certain you didn't mean: "This obsession is getting scary new."?

So a player on trial is not picked up and that is somehow an indication that George Thorne is signing!

maybe we could combine all the transfer threads into one giant George Thorne thread.

I rang my nan today and she said she got caught by on a rose bush earlier. I said was it a thorne she said yes. This must mean that George Thorne is signing surely ?

I rang my nan today and she said she got caught by on a rose bush earlier. I said was it a thorne she said yes. This must mean that George Thorne is signing surely ?

You Thorney Devil you.

May the Thornes be with you!

With midfield packed and not opting to sign Allan am i clutching at straws or does this mean Thorne will sign soon??

Er.....no

See I have not thought enough into this. I helped my mate put up his new tent last week and scratched the back of my leg on a thorn. Naive me did not pick up on this. Obviously the transfer is nailed on because of this.

relax lads the stinging sensation on my calf will abate once the transfer is sorted will keep you informed.

Archived