Football Quiz 1 (28th July)

TrueLou

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I googled the cantona answer (with no intention of using that to cheat. I just wanted to know. You'll notice I didn't answer that question) and I found the site she got it from.

So basically, I'm out of this quiz.

I googled the cantona answer (with no intention of using that to cheat. I just wanted to know. You'll notice I didn't answer that question) and I found the site she got it from.

So basically, I'm out of this quiz.

That's a shame. Thanks for being honest though     :)

blackburn

Sorry Tombo!! Correct

DEL - 2

Tombo - 1

Lord Ram - 2

JW_DCFC - 1

Yorkshire - 2

Right, multiple answer time. Here are the rules. You get one go. no further entries will be counted. No editing your original post. This is an 8 pointer - first answer back, if you get all 8, you get 8 points. If you only get 4, then the 4 missing answers are still up for grabs until all correct answers are in. Be quick but be accurate :)

6. Which are the 8 English towns or cities that could host league derby matches (assuming both teams were in the same division)?

Sorry Tombo!! Correct

DEL - 2

Tombo - 1

Lord Ram - 2

JW_DCFC - 1

Yorkshire - 2

Right, multiple answer time. Here are the rules. You get one go. no further entries will be counted. No editing your original post. This is an 8 pointer - first answer back, if you get all 8, you get 8 points. If you only get 4, then the 4 missing answers are still up for grabs until all correct answers are in. Be quick but be accurate :)

6. Which are the 8 English towns or cities that could host league derby matches (assuming both teams were in the same division)?

derby

nottingham

manchester

london

fack im done

Archived