Football Quiz 1 (28th July)

TrueLou

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What ? It's them three scored hat trick I remembered Kevin Campbell scored hat trick for Arsenal, Yorkshire Ram points looks fishy he cheated not me. Why are you single me out for?

You have made it quite obvious to be fair and you have previous cheating convictions       :lol:   

Queen of south Bournemouth and stenhousemuir (them three have u in their team name and that all I can think of)

Stenhouse-sodding-muir.,,

Do me a lemon, that's not the kind of club that just "springs to mind". Don't insult our intelligence

DEL - 12
Tombo - 4
Lord Ram - 22
JW_DCFC - 2
Yorkshire - 29
Gritstone - 3
RLACML - 1
RamNut - 4

EastHertsRam - 1

Dabber - 1

TrueLou - 10

DEL, I'm sorry mate, but I can't accept your answers. After last time.....Now this time.....Your answers are instant and verbatim, too obvious. 

Moving on:

42. Which player has played in all of the following derbies: Munich, Merseyside, North London, Milan and Tyne-Tees?

DEL - 12

Tombo - 4

Lord Ram - 22

JW_DCFC - 2

Yorkshire - 29

Gritstone - 3

RLACML - 1

RamNut - 4

EastHertsRam - 1

Dabber - 1

TrueLou - 10

DEL, I'm sorry mate, but I can't accept your answers. After last time.....Now this time.....Your answers are instant and verbatim, too obvious. 

Moving on:

42. Which player has played in all of the following derbies: Munich, Merseyside, North London, Milan and Tyne-Tees?

Clue WB - here's his clubs:

Archived