Less than 2 weeks to go.

-JW-

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New seat will definitely be different. Both my previous season ticket seats have been East Stand so being behind the goal will be a new experience that will take some adjustment.

On the pitch wise, there's always a surprise player every year. We had Hendrick coming through, we had Hughes emerging... Last season I guess the biggest surprise would probably have been the goal tally from Martin or the goal scoring from Bryson. It will be intriguing to see who is that guy this year.

Could it be a youngster who comes through? Bennett, Bunjaku, Calero, Hanson? Or will it be someone else who really flies this year? Dawkins or Russell?

Can't wait, and I'm just a fan. Can't imagine how the players are feeling, they must be itching to get the league started. I know Dawkins is particularly by that interview on Rams Player :lol:

What did he say? I don't bother with rams player

Also, keeping my hopes low with the South Stand. Reckon it could turn out to be a bit shit. Worried there might be an invasion of the Cheap Ticket Brigade.as there was last year. Absolutely killed any atmosphere before it started  :angry:

What did he say? I don't bother with rams player

He says "Looking forward to starting the season. Just as long as that pleb Srg doesn't turn up and start worshiping me again. Might have to retire if he does"  :ph34r:

Nah, he just said that he has been itching ever since the playoff final. Also he was in much better spirits after Jamaica duty, as it helped him get over the playoff final loss scoring and making his family in Jamaica proud. He was asked whether his backheel for Jamaica was better than Will Hughes' backheel and he went "nah, Hughesy's was much better than mine".

He said he wishes that Srg would stop bloody stalking him.

I heard he said he appreciates the unwavering support despite the hollas from some corners than he is no better than a glorified Theo Robinson. He went on to comment that the Dawkins Thundersticks (known as the Dawksticks) are in the post.

I heard he said he appreciates the unwavering support despite the hollas from some corners than he is no better than a glorified Theo Robinson. He went on to comment that the Dawkins Thundersticks (known as the Dawksticks) are in the post.

Now that really isn't fair....

Theo scored goals sometimes.

Also, keeping my hopes low with the South Stand. Reckon it could turn out to be a bit shit. Worried there might be an invastion of the Cheap Ticket Brigade.as there was last year. Absolutely killed any atmosphere before it started :angry:

You must have been in a different south stand to me

You must have been in a different south stand to me

In the two games that we tested the South Stand plan, yeah the atmos was electric. But one was Forest and the other one was when we were on the verge of Wembley. Hardly a fair test of how it'll be for the whole season.

The rest of the games when the away fans took up half the South, it was bloody dull where I was.

I actually haven't moved this year, we couldn't be arsed. But of course the South Stand move means we're further away from the away fans now.

In the two games that we tested the South Stand plan, yeah the atmos was electric. But one was Forest and the other one was when we were on the verge of Wembley. Hardly a fair test of how it'll be for the whole season.

The rest of the games when the away fans took up half the South, it was bloody dull where I was.

I actually haven't moved this year, we couldn't be arsed. But of course the South Stand move means we're further away from the away fans now.

So were you in the South Stand last season? For me being in the South Stand the atmosphere was good in all games. Maybe it didn't travel to other parts of the ground though.

Was no better than it was when it was just the corner as it used to be though, from my seat near the corner in the East Stand.

I had to move though, the segregation was 2 seats away from where I was as it is now. That could have been so bad if we had lost against Forest and Brighton.

Archived