New Keyboard Warrior

i-Ram

Hi

After 46 years of following the Rams, and 3 months this Forum, I thought I should sign-up. I have achieved little up to this time, but now feel as I approach my 54th year that this is the time and medium for me to make a real difference to a great many lives. My 19yo daughter thinks it's sick, which could be a good thing?, but even she is desperate to find out if Niram is 1D Niall. Personally I want to know that TrueLou is safe - she has been strangely quiet since the GT ACL injury and/or her period of outrageous flirting with Tombo. Is somebody checking she is ok?  Anyway, notwithstanding the tragedy that is GT I am more excited about this season anytime since the days of the Bald Eagle, Baiano, Eranio, etc. I look forward to being an active member of what hopefully will be a Hans-free Forum during our 2014/15 promotion year, leaving me just to say 'Come on your Rams'.

p.s. Like the majority on this Forum I have man love for Bucko too, but he's not quite Stimac is he. 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p.s. Like the majority on this Forum I have man love for Bucko too, but he's not quite Stimac is he. 

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!

Welcome to active member status... Hopefully this will be a good year for all...

Also need to keep up to date on the Tombo employment saga... Can we get threads for all these things?

Good first post I-Ram and welcome x

I am alive and well as you can see. Or am I?!?!?!

Just jaded, worn out by the heat, and feeling flat after our sad news this week. Therefore not much to contribute. But still trying to keep up with the goss on here when I can. 

I am currently conducting a football quiz for the lads at work (I am an excellent question master), so still participating in some form with football action, just not on here. 

Tombo? We've decided to have one of those celebrity relationships where we remain aloof and share no insider knowledge a la Brangelina. You may combo our names if you wish TomLou? Truebo? I'll leave that up to you. 

Hope we see you around for a while :)

Just jaded, worn out by the heat, and feeling flat after our sad news this week. Therefore not much to contribute. But still trying to keep up with the goss on here when I can. 

I am currently conducting a football quiz for the lads at work (I am an excellent question master), so still participating in some form with football action, just not on here. 

Tombo? We've decided to have one of those celebrity relationships where we remain aloof and share no insider knowledge a la Brangelina. You may combo our names if you wish TomLou? Truebo? I'll leave that up to you. 

Both of those are horrific in any case.

Just saying.  :mellow:

I will sleep well tonight TrueLou knowing you are not swinging from a rafter or rolled up in carpet in the boot of Tombo's car. I can't hang about now though as looking at the Austria game later and our emerging injury list I might just get a game if I can get over there with my boots (proper boots too; black with nice white stripes. My mam got them from Woolies for me).

I will sleep well tonight TrueLou knowing you are not swinging from a rafter or rolled up in carpet in the boot of Tombo's car. I can't hang about now though as looking at the Austria game later and our emerging injury list I might just get a game if I can get over there with my boots (proper boots too; black with nice white stripes. My mam got them from Woolies for me).

If she was going to be in the boot of anyones car, it'd be belper.dcfc's car. He's the only stalker here, not me.

Kinda wish I was just for the kicks. Certainly be more exciting than the week I've had!

Come on then gizza quiz

Come on then gizza quiz

Really? You really want a quiz? I love quizzes. I am happy to conduct with a minimum of 3 contenders. And I am an excellent quiz master. If we get two more interested, I will kick it off. 

Hi

After 46 years of following the Rams, and 3 months this Forum, I thought I should sign-up. I have achieved little up to this time, but now feel as I approach my 54th year that this is the time and medium for me to make a real difference to a great many lives. My 19yo daughter thinks it's sick, which could be a good thing?, but even she is desperate to find out if Niram is 1D Niall. Personally I want to know that TrueLou is safe - she has been strangely quiet since the GT ACL injury and/or her period of outrageous flirting with Tombo. Is somebody checking she is ok?  Anyway, notwithstanding the tragedy that is GT I am more excited about this season anytime since the days of the Bald Eagle, Baiano, Eranio, etc. I look forward to being an active member of what hopefully will be a Hans-free Forum during our 2014/15 promotion year, leaving me just to say 'Come on your Rams'.

tell her i have a shirt signing session coming up  ^_^

Archived