George Thorne

CumbrianRam

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you're struggling in the bottom half of the Prem probably/most likely facing a relegation scrap next season.

I'd rather watch Derby win more games than lose in the Championship, than be watching my team losing the majority of our games in the Premiership.

Don't count your chickens too soon, the tables could well be turned this time next year...

11 points. The prem is quacking in their boots for your eventual return :D

What happened pal? You were talking to us earlier having a nice discussion about Gamboa and rambling on about West Brom. Now your Baggie friends are here watching you've suddenly turned into Billy big ******** .... disappointed mate  :(

I will be stunned if WBA stays up.For me they just havent improved enough.

Sorry, but I disagree. If you compare the players who we released to the players we have brought in (and we haven't finished yet) you will see a marked improvement from last seasons squad

I'd rather be in our position now with a solid, very talented squad with an experienced manager, playing good football; than yours, weak squad with a poor manager clinging onto your Premier League status...

I'm still adamant that: the fact Thorne would rather play with us in the Championship, than with you in the Premier League is a massive indicator as to what situation your club is in... or how good ours is       :D

What happened pal? You were talking to us earlier having a nice discussion about Gamboa and rambling on about West Brom. Now your Baggie friends are here watching you've suddenly turned into Billy big ******** .... disappointed mate :(

No, not at all, I have responded sensibly to every sensible post.

Sorry, but I disagree. If you compare the players who we released to the players we have brought in (and we haven't finished yet) you will see a marked improvement from last seasons squad

Aye you have improved your squad a fair bit, but you certainly haven't improved your manager

Hi Derby fans. If you haven't heard of Brown Ideye, that's because, like most small time fans, you only follow English football land therefore your opinions mean **** all, got it?

Your a deserved Champ club and WILL still be there when someone buys Will Hughes off you soon enough.

".photobucket.com/albums/v66/Sonic_Fan/Reaction%20Gifs/Brittany--ShyHappyWave" alt="Brittany--ShyHappyWave">

I think he likes us  :)

I really enjoy when people think that Derby County are just about Will Hughes   :lol: , not even our best player duck.

Oh and Chris Baird is a football genius, good luck next year  :wacko:

I really enjoy when people think that Derby County is just about Will Hughes  :lol:  :lol: , not even our best player duck. Chris Baird is a football genius.

Yeah he criticised someone's football knowledge for not knowing Ideye but then proceeded to hint Hughes is our main man and we'd struggle without him. We'd still have the best midfield in the Champ even if he was sold  :lol:

Im not saying yall will finish last(probably Burnley will).I am just saying if being honest u have to be concerned about relegation.But yes I will concede wba should be a little better.

Most Albion fans will tell you that we expect to be in the bottom 10 clubs who could go down. If we finish 15th, I will be happy

Archived