Ipswich fan needs a favour ( please!)

Ipswich

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in the town so think I am well placed to answer this as I know lots of ITFC fans.

To a man, they all said what boring and dull football Mick Mc dished up last year in pretty much every game. Granted it won them some games but apparently most fans want to be entertained.

I don't think any of the new signings are showstoppers but don't know enough about them to comment further.

The Cresswell fee has been touted as between

Think all you need is a bit more firepower and you could be challenging for a top 6 position. Ideally someone tall, powerful and pacey -we have just the guy for you! Have a word with Big Mick and get him to put a bid in for Connor Salmon. He would fit the bill perfectly -he just doesn't fit into our pattern of play so a starting offer of

Hi, young ITFC fan here, I am currently writing a piece on our forum about how the other clubs' fans see us and what they think of our chances, plus our new signings. I understand that there are more signings to come and that you may not know about the ones that have been completed, but I would be grateful if you could write a decent sized paragraph containing three or four main areas. I will return the favour too if any are interested.

Four areas:

Management

New Signings and squad

Predicted finish ( most important)

Players who would be good for us ( not as fussed about this one but would still be interesting)

I think you were unlucky in the play off final last year, nobody wanted Arry to go up, but he did. I think your change of manager was surprising but the three goal deficit you recovered against us in McClaren's first game turned the season around. I think Clough must be credited with a lot of your good fortune but McClaren is a good manager ( England and Forest aside) and has made some good additions. I would have liked us to get Christie but I don't think we made an approach. Santos could come good too and clearly has potential, but I feel your best signings are the contract extensions of Hughes and Bryson, two of the best midfielders at this level. I believe you are one of the favourites for this season and wish you the best of luck, all responses will be well received.

Predicted Derby finish:1st. ( Got to get responses now ;) )

Well done, young fella, flattery will get you everywhere....where'd you say Derby would finish?...

Ipswich...smallish club which always seems to punch above their weight.

A little like us (until last season), they seem not to have the profile, nor the high profile names, they warrant given their history.

But strong management team, competent manager, reasonable budget. Be surprised if they don't challenge for Top 6 and they'll be calling for heads if they finish outside the top half.

Well at the moment were still in debt mate and yes paul jewell did same to us. He left this club in a majour mess and then nigel came in and did a brillent job. And then steve mclean came started baring fruit of his labour. And that what mick martgey doing that for you guys but you need bring some youth to your team.

Hi, young ITFC fan here, I am currently writing a piece on our forum about how the other clubs' fans see us and what they think of our chances, plus our new signings. I understand that there are more signings to come and that you may not know about the ones that have been completed, but I would be grateful if you could write a decent sized paragraph containing three or four main areas. I will return the favour too if any are interested.

Four areas:

Management

New Signings and squad

Predicted finish ( most important)

Players who would be good for us ( not as fussed about this one but would still be interesting)

I think you were unlucky in the play off final last year, nobody wanted Arry to go up, but he did. I think your change of manager was surprising but the three goal deficit you recovered against us in McClaren's first game turned the season around. I think Clough must be credited with a lot of your good fortune but McClaren is a good manager ( England and Forest aside) and has made some good additions. I would have liked us to get Christie but I don't think we made an approach. Santos could come good too and clearly has potential, but I feel your best signings are the contract extensions of Hughes and Bryson, two of the best midfielders at this level. I believe you are one of the favourites for this season and wish you the best of luck, all responses will be well received.

Predicted Derby finish:1st. ( Got to get responses now ;) )

Just remembered its your ipswich who had paul jewell, i feel for you bro....

Edit: found this wonder how much is true and what happened at derby http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2634332/Jimmy-Bullard-Wigan-boss-Paul-Jewell-dropped-game-against-Chelsea-I-moaned-slammed-head-door.html

Archived