To be famous

Cisse

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I have a secret phone number too. And it still is a real number even if some of you couldn't get through.

i bet your number is in this list .. 0123456789 , tho not necessarily in the correct order..

I have gone great lenghts for not to become famous. You can't find anything on my name from the internet.

You get your internet from Elisa Oyj, I bet if I rang them now and asked for the details of the customer with a monobrow, red hair and beard wearing a fake £4k watch I could find out who you are

You get your internet from Elisa Oyj, I bet if I rang them now and asked for the details of the customer with a monobrow, red hair and beard wearing a fake £4k watch I could find out who you are

You already know my name and have that lovely picture of me. What more do you want. :wacko:

You already know my name and have that lovely picture of me. What more do you want. :wacko:

Omg

Whats been going on here?

No nudity i hope.

Do people want fame or wealth?

I can't imagine why anyone would want fame.

A lot of people think they come together. I would hate it if I was recognised everywhere. On the other hand the fact that I'm in a pub and the only one with cowboy boots and speaking Finnish and I'm still not recognised is a bit sad too.

A lot of people think they come together. I would hate it if I was recognised everywhere. On the other hand the fact that I'm in a pub and the only one with cowboy boots and speaking Finnish and I'm still not recognised is a bit sad too.

wake up Siss' you're snoring again!

Archived